Friday, August 8, 2008

PROMPT Therapy


For me, the jury is still out! But one thing I can tell you is that when you are working in the field, parents are very aware of PROMPT therapy and they will ask you about it. A lot of children seem to have a diagnosis of Childhood Apraxia of Speech (CAS). It will benefit you guys to know a little about it and speak to it from an informed point of view. Here is the website where you can get some information about the therapy, the certification, and the classes.... I am thinking about taking a course in the fall .... anyone want to join me?

http://www.promptinstitute.com/

2 comments:

Pennylane said...

Hi Diane!, I think it's wonderful what you're doing with the blog. I can't wait until I am on my way towards becoming a professional, maybe then we can take come PROMPT classes together.

Best of Luck,

PennyLane

Unknown said...

soon penny -- thanks for the good wishes!

D